Blood Plasma Freezers
BL models are our top products. Each blood plasma freezer is particularly highly insulated and offers numerous KIRSCH innovations as standard equipment. To ensure the highest possible safety and quality of our blood equipment, Kirsch is certified according to ISO 13485. This certification proves compliance with the relevant regulations for the manufacture of medical products.
Manufactured according to DIN 58375.
KIRSCH is manufacturer. This enables us to develop our blood plasma freezer constantly. Each device consists of a robust housing and high quality components "Made in Germany". This guarantees reliability and a long economic life-time which in return saves your money.
- DIN 58375 compliant
- Aluminium / stainless steel drawers
- Comfort controller
- Micro-processor controlled temperature and thawing regulation to maximize
- Battery for power failure alarm
- Heated door frame
- Re-circulating air cooling
- Optimized ventilation plates to minimize interior temperature differences
- Rapid defrosting
- Melt water evaporation
- Height-adjustable drawers*
- Easy accessible control panel with key switch
- Easy-to-read LED temperature display
- Optical and acoustical warning including power failure alarm
- Minimum/maximum temperature memory
- RS-485 interface for computer based temperature documentation
- Potential free contact for alarm transmission.
*Except FROSTER-BL-178, FROSTER-BL-180 and FROSTER-BL-650.
Built According to· DIN 58375 Regulation
A re-circulating air cooling system is integrated as standard and reduces the physically induced temperature drop and enables an almost constant temperature to be maintained in the freezers.
Blood plasma freezers with -32 °C and -40 °C are available for plasma storage. The temperature is maintained automatically by an electronic, micro-processor controlled temperature regulator, even in the event of changing ambient temperatures. Rapid defrosting with thermal and temporal monitoring takes place automatically. The required plasma storage temperature is maintained thanks to the reversing of the refrigerant circuit.
The standard equipment features of KIRSCH blood plasma freezers include an electronic switching, monitoring and warning device, a minimum/maximum temperature memory, an RS485 interface and a potential-free contact for connection to the central control technology.