according to DIN 58345
The pharmaceutical fridge features five vertically adjustable drawers made of plastic as standard equipment. The drawers rest on telescopic runners and have a locking element. Each drawer has 2 adjustable length dividers and 9 adjustable cross dividers.
- PRO-ACTIVE- Control:
Permanent, proactive monitoring of the performance data and alerts in the case of deviations – so that you can take countermeasures in good time before a fault threatens your chilled goods; world´s most accurate temperature control in refrigerated areas thanks to two standard PT-1000 sensors.
- 5 drawers, height adjustable
- Individual drawer division with adjustable length and cross dividers.
- Recirculating air-cooling
- Optimized ventilation plates to minimize interior temperature differences
- Automatic defrosting
- Melt water evaporation
- Easy-to-read LED temperature display
- Easy accessible control panel with key switch
- Micro-processor controlled temperature and thawing regulation to maximize temperature stability
- Minimum/Maximum temperature memory
- Safety control prevents freezing
- Optical and acoustical alarm including power failure alarm
- Potential free contact for alarm transmission
- Data documentation can be read via USB interface with KIRSCH Datanet software.
- Lockable door
- Glass door with lock
- Decorative frame
- Additional drawers on rails, max. capacity of drawers per fridge: 8 drawers
- Additional length and cross dividers
- Top drawer lockable
- Shelf 52,7 x 39 cm on rails or brackets (max. loading capacity: 40 kg)
- LED illumination mounted on top
- Melt water tray for manual emptying
- PC-KIT-NET (Network capable version
- Pen-recording thermometer for placing loosely inside appliance with 2 waxed paper strips
- Temperature probe PT 100 or PT 1000,
4 wire sensor, class 1/3 B, incl. measuring flask incorporated
(measured values based on Ecol R600a)
|Pharmaceutical Refrigerator MED-288|